WE, THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERS OF THE PHILIPPINES CONSCIOUS OF OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO GOD, OUT COUNTRY AND FELLOWMEN AFFIRMING OUR ADHERENCE TO THE CODE OF THE ETHICS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS DESIROUS IN PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING IN THE SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL GROWTH OF OUR COUNTRY DETERMINED TO SUPPORT ONE ORGANIZATION THAT SHALL EMBRACE THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSION HAVE RESOLVED TO UNITE TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS BY CONSTITUTING A NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
PSME CORE VALUES
- I am a person of I act with honesty, transparency, and accountability. I do the right things, the right way.
- I maintain PROFESSIONALISM at all times with high respect for others, observing proper conduct, following the code of ethics, honoring commitments, and acting fairly and with dignity.
- I strive for EXCELLENCE thereby achieving the highest standard of performance in all my undertakings.
- I internalize TEAMWORK. I act with sense of urgency, mindful of entrepreneurial spirit and work with unity, cooperation, collaboration, synergy and convergence towards a common goal.
- I exercise LEADERSHIP with humility and characterized by I lead by example, walk the talk and celebrate success as owned by all the members of the team.
- I embody CONCERN FOR STAKEHOLDERS especially the welfare of our members, employees and all we work for and those who work for us.
- I am an integral part of a RESILIENT, NATIONALISTIC and GOD-FEARING I weather the odds and implore peace, harmony, kindness, good work, love of country and social responsibility.